Taylor Hawkes are currently recruiting a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager for a UK Top 20 firm based in Central London
The firm are a leading UK Chartered Accountancy Practice who are seeking a Manager to work closely with the Partners on a 'Grade A' client base. This role will have a heavy advisory focus and will suit a commercially minded individual with a proven track record of dealing with entrepreneurial clients. You will need to be responsive and personable. An ability to deal with a broad range of tax issues and to devise creative solutions that work on both a tax and commercial level will be essential.
The role will primarily involve high level, complex tax compliance but also dealing with the advisory aspects of dealing with such clients. You will also be expected to assist the Tax Partners with other consulting and advisory projects. There will be plenty of opportunities to work with Partners across the practice.
- Assisting senior managers and partners with tax advisory projects such as acquisitions and disposals and international tax structuring
- Assist with preparation of transfer pricing reports, research and development tax claims and tax depreciation reviews.
- Preparing complex corporation tax computations and tax returns and reviewing compliance work completed by junior team members
- Advising clients on corporation tax queries and assisting with HMRC enquiries
- Point of contact for corporation tax queries from other departments
- Managing day-to-day client portfolio to include billing and monitoring of work-in-progress, tax payment reminders and compliance deadlines
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/CTA)
- Possess at least 3 years corporate tax experience
- Exposure to Tax Advisory and project work
- £40,000 - £50,000 (dependent on experience)
- Working hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Life insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Clear progression route
If you would like to discuss the role in further details, then please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.
- Corporate Tax