Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
Search Consultancy is currently recruiting for a qualified Corporate Tax Assistant Manager for a leading CA firm based in Glasgow.
In this role, you will provide tax compliance services to a portfolio of clients from a wide range of sectors, taking responsibility for ensuring that tax services are prepared and submitted to a high standard and within deadlines.
Key responsibilities include:
* Working closely with a portfolio of clients to understand their tax compliance requirements
* Identifying and resolving complex technical issues, involving specialists from around the business as appropriate
* Building, developing and maintaining client relationships
* Identifying additional services opportunities with clients
* Liaising with tax professionals across the business (e.g. providing assistance with drafting HMRC correspondence, preparing tax accounting disclosures, etc.)
* Providing a high-quality, technically accurate service to clients
* ATT, CTA, ACA or equivalent qualification
* Several years experience from a practice firm (Big 4/Top 10 or mid-tier)
* Experience in corporate tax computations and returns
* Strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work in a team
* Proficient in Alphatax or similar tax software
In return you will join a firm in the process of growing; giving you the opportunity to progress as far as you want in your career while also providing an excellent work/life balance that can be flexible depending on your requirements.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.