Due to a major growth period, our client, an award-winning BIG4 Accountancy firm in Nottingham is looking to recruit a highly accomplished Corporate Tax Assistant Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out tax work in accordance with the firm's procedures
- Preparation of Corporate Tax Returns
- Dealing with enquiries and assisting staff and Principals
- Considering tax planning issues/advisory projects
- Accepting responsibility for a portfolio of clients under the supervision of the Corporate Tax Principal
- Maintaining a record of Corporation Tax Returns and ensuring all Returns are filed on time.
To be considered for this role applicants should be technically strong with experience of advising clients on sophisticated tax-related issues as well as being professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, CTA, or equivalent). A proven track record of leading engagements and an understanding of how to develop new business opportunities is also required.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and extensive bonus package as well as an exciting opportunity for the successful individual to join a leading firm where there will be genuine scope for personal and professional development.
Please submit your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.