Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager in London.
Our client is a leading advisory firm of Chartered Accountants, with a strong reputation across London. They offer fantastic employee support and progression opportunities, with a sociable, friendly team.
The role will include;
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing high levels of client service,
- Providing a full corporate tax service to a client portfolio,
- Reviewing tax returns and computations,
- Managing and delivering tax advisory projects,
- Responsible for day-to-day liaison with clients.
The role provides a variety of work on a varied client portfolio, across a number of business sectors, including owner-managed businesses, SMEs and groups (including international groups). The individual will be expected to take on some responsibility for junior staff and assist with their training, coaching and development.
The successful candidate will be CTA Finalist or Qualified with prior experience in Corporate Tax within a Practice environment. They will demonstrate strong communication and organisational skills, and be ambitious to progress.
- Accountancy Firm
- Corporate Tax
- Tax Advisory
- Advisory Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job