Corporate Tax Assistant Manager Job working within a West Midlands Public Practice accountancy firm.
Are you a Tax Senior looking to gain more opportunities to delivery consultancy led services? Are you creatively minded with the ability to apply technical knowledge in order to provide complex solutions to clients?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful Midlands accountancy firm as a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager, with potential for progression in the future. Our client is seeking looking to recruit a Tax Consultant / Tax Assistant Manager for their prestigious Birmingham offices located in the heart of Birmingham’s Financial district. This Assistant Tax Manager Job in Birmingham is suitable for a career focused CTA /ACA Qualified Tax Accountant with extensive experience of working in a public practice accountancy firm.
This Midlands based accountancy firm has been acclaimed for innovation in their approach to business advice and accountancy services. They have had a highly successful 2017 to date, with numerous additional clients joining the firm and now require the services of an experienced Tax Professional to support their busy delivery schedule.
The role would appeal to a CTA/ACA Qualified Tax Senior with several years of general practice experience and elevated levels of commercial insight. If you are keen to develop your leadership skills and to be involved in strategic practice development this job could be ideal for you.
The role is suited to someone with Tax Advisory skills and a Corporate Tax background. Reporting to the Tax Partner, you will be an important and senior member of the tax team and will have direct influence on the delivery strategy.
The Tax Assistant Manager Job involves;
- Working within a team to ensure all Corporate Tax Returns delivered by due dates
- Calculation of tax liabilities and advising clients accordingly
- Advising on group restructures
- Providing Business owners with advice regarding capital gains tax, property related tax issues and IHT queries
- Business development activities with existing and potential clients
- Acting as a major point of contact for client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the Tax service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients
- Attendance at client meetings
- Regular input into the development of tax planning and tax consultancy strategy in conjunction with Partners/Directors
- Reviewing and delivering the final advice to client’s subject to sign off from Partners
- Provision of training to more junior staff both on the job and through mentoring/assessment activities
Our ideal candidate;
- Minimum of 4 years’ tax experience across both advisory and compliance
- Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of Corporate Tax
- Strong technical report writing skills
- CTA & ACA qualified
- Confident in communicating with clients of all size and complexity
In return the successful candidate will work within a firm where the culture is both inclusive and lively, with ample opportunity for career progression.
For more Tax Senior Jobs and Tax Consultant Jobs in Birmingham please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT, Employment Tax & Finance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job