We are currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager/Manager for a global leading accountancy firm based in Birmingham City Centre.
We are looking for a AM/Manager that can present solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge in own service area to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage a team in demanding assignments on a day to day basis.
- You'll be responsible for a number of client relationships, supporting them on a variety of compliance and advisory matters. You will be their principle point of contact, working closely with them to understand business developments, ensuring they are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes, helping them assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of opportunities
- Responsible for negotiating fees and the timely billing of fees for work completed on your client portfolio
- Reviewing tax returns and computations and ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery of corporation tax compliance services
- Provisioning of tax disclosures and/or tax audit of disclosures liaising closely with the audit team
- Responsible for the delivery of the corporation tax content of projects and managing input from other tax colleagues (typically Transfer Pricing, VAT and employment taxes), assessing that input and ensuring inter dependencies across taxes are considered. This will often involve international tax content and require regular working with our extensive network of international member firms.
- Manage the delivery of tax due diligence assignments, supporting our lead advisory team on transactions both buy and sell side.
- Responsible for complying with all internal risk management procedures
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and applying technical knowledge appropriately
- You'll write high quality, professional tax reports, ready for review by the tax partner/director
- Lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team, working with a great team of like-minded colleagues all focussed on supporting each other to perform at their best.
- You'll be professionally qualified, Preferably CTA
- Technically strong, with experience of advising clients on complex tax-related issues
- Proven track record of leading engagements and an awareness of how to open up new business opportunities
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership and coaching skills to develop teams and add true value within the department.
- Corporate Tax Compliance Advisory Business Tax Accounts CTA ACA ACCA ATT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'