Are you tired of your micro-managing boss? Do you want to work for a firm with a limitless progression path, flexible working and the opportunity to work with significant large corporates?
This Corporate Tax Assistant Manager opportunity is with an industry leading Practice with offices in over 150 countries. The Gatwick office is bright modern and airy just a 15 minute walk from Gatwick train station with parking on site. The corporate Tax team mostly works with large corporates including numerous FTSE 350 clients that have an international influence.
As a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager, your primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will act as a key point of contact within the firm for the client responding quickly to, as well as anticipating client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients. A Corporate Tax Assistant Manager will have leadership responsibilities and will be expected to assist more junior members of the team with their personal and professional development including the review of their compliance work. As an Assistant Manager you will have regular contact with Partners, assisting them in the management of the group, working together on ad-hoc advisory and at times assisting in recruitment.
The Gatwick office has outstanding staff retention figures which is a result of the progression opportunities, culture and an extensive list of benefits offered, some of the highlights include:
- Flexible and agile working
- A clear and structured progression path
- Private medical insurance
- Employer contributed pension plan of up to 10% employer contribution
- Company car scheme
- Sociable and sporty office
- Industry renowned training both on the job and classroom
In order to be considered for this opportunity you need:
- Extensive experience managing your own portfolio of Corporate Tax clients within an Accounting Practice
- Must be CTA and/or ACA qualified
- Leadership experience is beneficial
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
- Corporate Tax Assistant Manager OR Corporate Tax OR Corporation Tax OR Business Tax OR CTA OR ACA OR ATT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'