Rutherford Briant are recruiting a Corporate Tax Advisory Manager for a prestigious Public Practice firm based in the Cambridge.
The role is working directly with the Partners practising in all disciplines within the firm and will be client facing on matters from an early stage.
The position involves advising on a wide range of tax issues which should include the following areas:
- Developing the tax due diligence opportunities be that buy side or sell side (vendor due diligence or vendor assist) working closely with the advisory directors leading this business across the region.
- Deliver the corporation tax content of projects and managing input from other tax colleagues (typically VAT and employment taxes), assessing that input and ensuring inter dependencies across taxes are considered.
- Develop opportunities on the back of issues identified through the due diligence process, again working closely with the advisory director and tax partner/director leading each assignment.
- Demonstrate an ability to analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and applying technical knowledge appropriately.
- Write high quality, professional tax reports, ready for review by the tax partner/director.
- Lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team by inducting effectively, giving regular feedback and completing timely appraisals
The position would suit an established Corporation Tax Manager with a strong track record in advisory work in a variety of sectors. You will need to be ACA or CTA Qualified with strong client facing skills and excellent communication abilities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job