This is an opportunity to join the Norwich team of a national firm. Ideal for someone who can demonstrate depth of technical knowledge and develop solutions to complex technical issues. Managing a team dealing with complex and demanding assignments. The role will include
- Responsibility for planning and performing tax consultancy assignments
- Preparing files ruling requests on behalf of clients
- Acting as a first point of contact on specific projects for any queries from the business
- Demonstrating the ability to analyse potential solutions and make recommendations accordingly
- Accurately interpreting advice obtained from other specialists and questions where required
- Presenting solutions to increasingly complex technical issues
- Demonstrating an awareness of technical risk through well supported research
Candidates will be ACCA/ACA and or CTA qualified. : Able to support a portfolio of complex tax clients, with knowledge and experience of advising on technical tax issues. Currently a Corporate Tax Manager or an Assistant Manager looking to progress. Attractive salary and excellent opportunities for progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'