Arbury Associates are delighted to be working with one of the industry’s leading provider of mobile communications and IT services. Established since 2003, our client has positioned themselves as an industry pioneer due to its commitment to its clients, by offering an ever-evolving products and services range, as well as excellent customer service levels. Offering Vodafone, O2 and EE, they offer the customer’s choice to suit their needs. By offering their customers impartial advice on progressions in technology, legislation and working practices, our client has placed themselves at the forefront of this exciting and rewarding industry. Our client has won 7 awards over the last 5 years, the latest being:
- Vodafone Gold partner of the year 2016/17
- Vodafone Advanced Partner of the year 2017/18
- O2 Partner of the year 2016/17
Our client’s market-leading status is attributed in part to the fact that it has one of the best leadership teams in the industry and is able to draw from a broad spectrum of knowledge, expertise and experience.
They now have a vacancy in Corporate Solutions (Mobile) who will be responsiblefor targeting new businesses. You will deliver solutions that drive sales of products and services throughout our client’s portfolio in line with sales targets.
- Market, promote and sell specific products and services from portfolio
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within specified time schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Maintain a programme of pro-active lead generation activity
- Write and ensure timely delivery of new business sales proposals and quotations
- Prepare and present sales presentations to prospective customers
- Monitor and report on sales activities/forecasts and provide relevant reports
- Sales leads will be provided through the dedicated in-house Telemarketing team
- Basic salary £36K per annum
- Uncapped earning potential with realistic OTE of £60K per annum
- Company car or car allowance provided
- 22 days holiday per annum plus public holidays
- You will have the option to work remotely
Proven track record within telecommunications is essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'