A Top 500 UK law firm is looking for a driven Corporate Solicitor, to join their highly regarded corporate law department, in one their multiple office. Notably, this a fantastic opportunity within a practice that offers high quality city work.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Advise international, national and regional clients on a wide variation of corporate matters
- Provide entrepreneurial advice to clients, to ensure they achieve their business potential
- Handling matters independently, whilst assisting the current team on higher value, complex matters
- Develop client relationships and consistently deliver on their expectations
- Consistently hit targets and manage time recording
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Solicitor 2 year PQE
- Experience within Corporate Law is essential
- Excellent client service skills
- Effective communicator with a desire to network and promote the business
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A highly competitive salary (Apply for more details / Depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday (Plus Bank Holidays)
- A contributory Pension Scheme
- iPhone 8
- Legal fees discount
- Gym Membership Contribution
- PES online benefits portal including thousands of online discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Excellent career progression
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Lewis Wells at Yolk Legal.
We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'