Job title: Corporate Associate Solicitor / Corporate Senior Associate.
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000.
This is an opportunity to join a historic and gigantic firm that has become a corner stone in the Legal world by providing legal advice for hundreds of years. This is a position for a Corporate Solicitor to join an expanding and top tier team to add complex and high value work to their portfolio. This is an opportunity for an up and coming Solicitor to take on an Associate role, or a Senior Solicitor looking to join a top tier firm.
The successful Corporate Associate Solicitor will join a team with 7 Partners, 1 Legal Director, 2 Associate Directors, 4 Senior Associate, 9 Associates and 1 Paralegal. This is also an opportunity to liaise directly with the firms London office and to share work with them. The successful Corporate Associate Solicitor will have the chance to work with household names and have access to a multi award-winning career development programme.
* Dealing with complex and high value Corporate matters.
* Managing your own caseload independently whilst also working within a team.
* Providing advice on all corporate matters including purchases of shares, sales and assets etc.
* A background in dealing with high value and high-quality sales, purchases of assets and shares.
* 1 year + PQE.
* Good background in developing your own business and raising the profile of a firm.
* Experience with case management systems.
* Willing to look at more junior and more senior candidates.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this role and you are interested in working for our client, please send a recent copy of your CV or call and speak to Michael Ives for a confidential chat.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
- Corporate Solicitor
- Commercial Solicitor
- Corporate Commercial Solicitor
- PQE Solicitor
- GDPR Solicitor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'