Looking to be a part of a growing and vibrant law firm based just outside of Bristol? We’re seeking an experienced Corporate Solicitor.
We’ve partnered with a local agricultural legal firm that specialises in the provision of sound legal advice and representation in a large range of private client matters. As a growing team, our client manages a heavy caseload with an impressive portfolio focussing specifically on the administration of estates, wealth planning, tax advice, the drafting of wills and probate law.
In the face of heightened demand, our client is seeking an experienced Corporate Solicitor to grow alongside the business. This role will require a tenacious attitude towards the workload which can be subject to change and challenging at times.
Specialising in providing a tailored and complete private client service, the firm aims to solidify its place as a leading practice in agricultural estate law. Striving for excellence in their services, a candidate with a diligent attitude will thrive in this progressive environment.
- To manage your own caseload.
- To work flexibly to the request of varied clients.
- To adjust to peak-time work and varied workload within the firm.
- To liaise between relevant stakeholders in the litigation process.
- Uphold excellent client relationships.
What do you need to apply?
- 2-3 years PQE.
- Excellent ability to manage your own caseload independently.
- The drive to push varying workloads.
- Excellent client interaction skills.
- A sharp legal perspective with fine attention to detail.
Has this role caught your eye? For further information, click apply today.
- Corporate Law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job