Corporate Solicitor, Manager, 5 YRS PQE+, Belfast
Your new company
A silver circle law firm require an experienced corporate practitioner to join their busy Belfast office in a managerial position. The corporate practice of the firm includes, but is not limited to, all aspects of M&A, capital markets, investment funds, commercial contracts, corporate restructurings and regulatory matters.
The corporate team offers a wide variety of product offerings to both internal clients and directly to external clients. Such offerings are constantly evolving as our alternative legal services business grows. These offerings include due diligence, negotiation and drafting of large volumes of commercial contracts etc.
Your new role
- Escalating project-specific issues appropriately to Head of Corporate
- Supervising Senior Solicitors, Senior FPBs, Solicitors, FPBs Solicitors, Trainees and Legal Analysts conducting fee earning projects and carrying out "first-level review" on projects where necessary
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of relevant areas of law to the local office's practice
- Assisting with written material or cost models for pitches and marketing initiatives if required
- Project managing the local office's team on individual matters
- Promotes and sells the services of the Alternative Legal Services offering to internal clients
- Line management responsibility for Senior Solicitors, Senior FPBs, Solicitors, FPBs, Trainees and Legal Analysts
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified solicitor or barrister in England and Wales or Northern Ireland, but Republic of Ireland or other common law jurisdictions will be considered
- 5+ year's PQE in Corporate practice area although exceptional candidates with less than 5 years' relevant experience will be considered
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong IT literacy
What you'll get in return
- Excellent salary and wider package, including:
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Discretionary performance bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job