My client is a full-service law firm ranked as a leader in both Legal 500 and Chambers within the Bristol market, working with a wide range of clients, including banks, charities and social enterprises. They are looking for a Solicitor with 3 - 6 Years PQE to join their Corporate team.
The ideal candidate will;
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with colleagues and clients
- Draft documents that are clear and concise
- Have effective project, prioritisation and transaction management skills
- Support and lead negotiations where appropriate
- Research the relevant legal issues applicable to a matter
- Develop strong client relationships and relationships with members of advisory teams
- Interview and advise clients, helping them decide the best course of action
- Have good advocacy and present orally when required
You will be expected to advise on corporate matters including include sales and purchases of shares and assets, joint ventures and shareholders agreements, management buyouts and buy-ins, venture capital and private equity investments, partnership and LLP work, company secretarial advice and support, re-organisations and related advice, and general corporate advisory work.
- Corporate Advisory
- Joint Ventures
- Private Equity