Corporate Solicitor 4 years PQE +
Our client is a top 100 Law Firm with a regional and London presence, who are rapidly expanding their corporate and banking practice due to an influx in work. Their clients expect an exceptional level of service and as a result they need to recruit an exceptional senior solicitor or associate into the tier 1 ranked Corporate practice based in Kent.
They want to investment in the best talent to ensure they keep ahead of the curve.
As a senior Associate you will be responsible for the delivery of legal advice to clients, which is technically accurate, commercially astute and well presented. You will be expected to generate some of your own client instructions from existing clients and in some cases from new clients and to present a positive and professional image and have a high level of credibility with clients and colleagues.
To provide legal services for an appropriate fee to the Firm’s clients:
• Meeting clients when necessary
• Take appropriate instructions from clients
• Understanding the range of legal issues likely to affect clients
• Network with colleagues to ensure a client receives a total service offering
• Inform clients about fees in compliance with Rule 2
• Prepare and delivering fee invoices at monthly or other agreed intervals
• Advise clients accurately and effectively on the legal issues that arise
• Manage client expectations about what they want to achieve
• Carry out client instructions on all business matters for which you are responsible
• Report progress and outcomes to clients on a regular basis
• Typical experience would have been acquired within a large regional firm or a medium to large London firm within the appropriate area of the law
• Accustomed to dealing with clients, partners, fee earners and support staff at all levels and as appropriate to the level of the post
• Previous experience of supervising a small team
• Accustomed to delivering work to commercial and financial targets
• Accustomed to supervising staff as appropriate to the level of the post
• Accustomed to working without close supervision
• Able to demonstrate confidentiality and integrity QUALIFICATIONS
• Legal degree - 2.1 (or above) from a well respected university; followed by a first time pass in the LPC; or
• Non-legal degree - 2.1(or above) from a well respected university; followed by a first time pass in GDL or LPC
• 'A’ levels or equivalent - 3 'Bs’ or above
• A training contract with a large regional firm or a medium to large London firm leading to admission as a solicitor
• A current practising certificate
• Regulatory history that meets the requirements of the practice
• An appropriate training record
- Corporate Finance
- International M&A
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'