Our client is a leading law firm and they are eager to recruit an ambitious and talented Corporate lawyer to join their London office, working as part of an experienced and growing, entrepreneurial team.
You will have the opportunity to further expand your knowledge and it will allow you to build on your experience in this friendly and supportive team.
The successful candidate will handle a variety of medium to large scale deals working with a diverse client base. The team advises on a full range of corporate work including:
- Mergers and Acquisitions - primarily private transactions but some experience of Blue Book work would be an advantage (but not necessary)
- UK capital markets - particularly AIM (but also Main Market)
- Private equity and Venture capital - acting for investors, investee companies and management teams
- International investment - they have a recognised emerging markets practice, acting for funds, institutions, government agencies and impact investors in some of the most challenging frontier markets.
The ideal candidate will have a solid grounding in corporate law from a recognised corporate team at a London, regional or national firm. The successful candidate is likely to either demonstrate experience in at least two of these areas or otherwise show enthusiasm and general desire to become experienced in short order.
- 3-5 years' post-qualification experience in a broad range of corporate transactions
- Commitment to delivering a high level of client service (both to internal and external clients)
- Technically strong
- Ambition to play a part in achieving further success
- Enthusiastic team player
- Proactive, and willing to take responsibility
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong academics
- Excellent communication skills
- You will be able to build effective and positive client relationships quickly and fully embrace the importance of client service.
- Corporate Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job