Corporate Responsibility Administrator
Our Property Development client has a new opening for a Corporate Responsibility Advisor to join the business on a Temp- Perm basis. The role will be primarily based within the Hounslow office however, will require the successful applicant to work across several locations. The ideal candidate would have come from a similar role within the Property or Construction industry with a drive to perform and grow within a reputable company.
- Attending events such as conferences, career fairs and seminars regarding corporate responsibility
- Support staff throughout the company across a number of locations
- Interact with clients regarding company charity events including corporate responsibility
- Act as the main point of contact regarding health and safety, success stories, events etc.
- Project management
- Experience working within corporate responsibility
- Proven experience working with charities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge using Microsoft offices
- Experience within people management
- Ability to use initiative to solve difficult issues
For our application policy please view hyf’s company information page on this website. hyf is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this temporary vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job