We are working with a highly respected financial services organisation whose Kent office are now seeking a Corporate Services Assistant Manager (Facilities Management) to join them on an initial 12-month contract and to support the office during a transition process of office closure and subsequent relocation to their Surrey Offices.
With full accountability for the day to day delivery of services (some of which are contracted out), specific responsibilities can include:
- Providing effective management of the facilities management operational teams, including engineering & maintenance, cleaning, catering, post room services, reception & switchboard, grounds maintenance, security, transportation and administration to ensure effective day to day services; and that all buildings are maintained & served to exceptional standards.
- Oversee the planned maintenance regimes for all buildings, including critical engineering services.
- Provide management of direct reports and work with HR in relation to resourcing, development and performance management
- Oversee space planning and moves and changes through regular meetings with the business groups
- Ensure the Corporate Services Business Continuity Plans for the site are in place and kept updated.
- Negotiate and retender contracts with outsourced providers, in accordance with the Outsourcing and Vendor Policy ensuring that any increased costs are justified and in line with inflation/external benchmarking
- Prepare the annual Corporate Services capital expenditure budget and manage the departmental budget whilst you manage costs to ensure best value is achieved.
- Work with the business to oversee the transition of services as the office closes in 2020 and relocates to Surrey.
With experience gained within a similar role providing facilities management services, (experience gained within a financial services environment would be advantageous), it is essential that you possess a good basic understanding of M & E services, contracts management and financial management.
Additionally, you will someone with proven people management skills, strong interpersonal skills and a well organised and efficient approach in order to identify key issues and manage multiple, conflicting priorities on a daily basis, in order to play a key role in building collaborative partnerships with every business group in the organisation.
- Facilities Management
- Management Skills
- Contracts Management
- M & E services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'