Our client is a leader in clinical health care. They have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Services Administrative Assistant to provide PA services to the Directors and offer key support to other function areas. Your skills in efficiency. microsoft and the use of relevant database to update and maintain relevant data.
Your role will
- Provide an efficient and effective administration service to the team
- Maintaining Excel and other databases;
- Dealing with enquiries in person, by telephone and by email, providing excellent customer support and information as required;
- Arranging and co-ordinating meetings, using electronic staff calendars such as Outlook;
- Typing emails and letters using Word;
- Preparing presentations for managers using Powerpoint and Visio;
- Researching information using the Internet.
- Maintaining effective electronic and paper filing systems, ensuring information is kept securely and is accessible to other members of the Corporate Services Team;
- Sending out information/letters/emails, collating responses as appropriate;
- Undertaking small project work as and when appropriate;
- Photocopying, faxing and mail-out distributions;
- Assisting with proof reading and formatting of documents;
- To monitor and maintain the supply of office materials stock
- Build and maintain key relationships with key stakeholders from outside the organisation.
Co-ordinating and providing administrative support to meetings and committees:
- Preparing, co-ordinating, and distributing papers for meetings for various committees;
- Booking meeting rooms or external venues;
- Setting up of room, projectors, tea and coffee and clearing down post-meeting;
- Taking the minutes, and noting actions.
This is a rolling contract and ideal for a junior PA or someone with strong administrative skills.
Great benefits available and training budget to ensure your development is a priority.
- Risk Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job