Corporate Security Officer £27.3k
20 Days Annual leave
This is an excellent opportunity to work for our client a high profile company responsible for iconic London Mansions. They seek a professional Corporate Security Officer to manage the main reception desk, controlling access to all buildings by visitors and contractors, projecting a welcoming first point of contact.
The shift pattern is on average 42 hours per week, on a 4 on 4 off basis. The hours vary between days, nights and weekends depending on the scheduled rota. You may be required to work additional hours to cover holidays, sickness and special events.
- Controlling access to all buildings by visitors and contractors for goods and services, including key control and alarm setting.
- Monitoring CCTV and responding to any suspicious activity.
- Dealing with Metropolitan Police and Emergency Services.
- Implementing the Business Continuity Plan.
- Managing the main reception desk, offering a welcoming and professional first point of contact for visitors.
- Announcing guests to PAs and directing them to relevant meeting rooms.
- Providing Security for functions and special events.
- Taking telephone calls during reception duties on the dayshift.
- Switchboard duties during the nightshifts, weekend and Bank Holiday.
- Assisting Sunday staff when the Mansion is open to the public.
- Office consumables replenishment during the night shift.
- PES guard tour patrols during the evening
- Shift pattern 4 on 4 off covering, days, nights and weekends depending on the scheduled rota.
- Previous experience working in the security industry as a Corporate Security Officer, working front of house / reception dealing with VIP’s and event Security.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, verbal and written with previous experience dealing with high profile visitors.
- Smart, and presentable with a professional attitude, enthusiasm for the role combined with excellent client facing skills.
- Knowledge of high profile event security experience.
- SIA Door Supervisor license, SIA CCTV Operative license.
- Knowledge and experience of alarms systems and monitoring.
- The ability to deal with contractors and permits to work.
- Full UK driving Licence.
- The ability to work a rota shift pattern 4 on 4 off covering, days, nights and weekends depending on the scheduled rota.
- Communication Skills
- Corporate Security
- Front House
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'