Corporate Security Officer
To provide a security service at the working location in line with the Assignment Instructions and customer requirements in order to protect the customer’s employees, property and other assets. To deliver the highest levels of customer service which consistently demonstrate personal core values of integrity, vigilance and helpfulness. (NB: the prospective Security Officer must have acquired the full SIA licence before being able to start work on operational shifts).
- Provide a 5 star customer experience.
- Protection of Property and Premises
- Prevent and deter unauthorised access to site.
- Monitor fire alarms, intruder alarms and CCTV as appropriate.
- Conduct external and internal security patrols as detailed in the Assignment Instructions.
- Provide traffic control and apply parking restrictions as required.
- Carry out routine tests of security equipment where appropriate.
- Manage keys and perform locking and unlocking duties as detailed in the Assignment Instructions.
- Ensure any equipment provided by the Group is managed in accordance with procedures detailed in the Assignment Instructions.
- Maintain all logbooks and records as detailed in the Assignment Instructions.
- Issue visitor/contractor passes in accordance with the Assignment Instructions.
- Deal with lost property in accordance with the Assignment Instructions.
- Display an outstanding level of customer service.
- Take responsibility for problems that staff and visitors may have.
- Display the highest standard of personal presentation and smartness of uniform to maintain the image of the Group.
- Answer telephone calls professionally and in accordance with the Assignment Instructions.
- Must have a valid, frontline, SIA License
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Must be over 18
- Must undertake a DBS check as part of the recruitment process.
- Site Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'