POST recruitment are recruiting for a successful family business based in Horsforth, reporting to the Sales Director you will assist and advise a large corporate client base, becoming a subject matter expert with the bespoke product range.
- Responsible for providing full administrative support to the Account Management team, including concise and accurate information to facilitate them being efficient and productive on all sales visits, calls, meetings etc., and any other tasks and follow up work as required.
- Achieving good relationships with the directors portfolio of customers and becoming their point of contact for enquiries and quotations etc.
- Managing own and the account managers time and task management effectively.
- Ensuring all call preparation is complete and concise and that actions from customer visits are completed on time Maintaining up-to-date and accurate information on each account in directors portfolio
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the customers in directors portfolio
- Working closely alongside the director to meet all targets and KPI’s that are set
This role would ideally suit someone who has direct sales experience, but now wishes to maintain the relationship work in a support capacity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job