Required for this rapidly expanding and well backed independent travel management company. The successful candidates will have strong B2B experience working with clients that have a distinctive corporate "city" culture.
In this position you will be working to sales targets by promoting company's services and products to existing and new customers. You will continue the rapid growth and performance of the business by identifying and winning new business. Previous Travel Industry or TMC experience will be highly appealing.
Corporate Sales Manager duties:
- The role is a mixture of office-based work and face to face meetings
- Prospective calling to potential new clients promoting the companies travel management services and ideally arranging a meeting where you will present.
- Attending meetings with the decision makers ideally presenting the benefits of using you as their preferred TMC
- Negotiating commercial agreements
- Assisting in the Implementation of the account once terms are agreed
Corporate Sales Manager skills required
- Business development/Sales experience within travel
- Experience of attending tender meetings - preferred
- Strong presenting skills
- Target driven
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://
- Business Development
- Travel Management
- Corporate Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'