Corporate Sales Manager
£35,000 Basic + £10,000 OTE + £3,000 company car allowance
- Are you a Sales Manager looking for a fantastic opportunity within a well known, local Leicester organisation?
- Do you possess extensive sales management experience and the ability to add value to a driven and diverse environment?
- Do you want to work for a forward thinking company with great progression opportunities and the arena to really challenge yourself and showboat what you can do?
Eileen Richards Recruitment are working alongside a continuously expanding, innovative and highly respected business looking for a Corporate Sales Manager to head their thriving sales team in Leicester.
Role & Responsibilities of the Corporate Sales Manager:
You willmanage sales of the company’s corporate products and services. Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and management of sales personnel. Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term profitability.
Further responsibilities will be:
- Collaborating with Head of Sales & Partnershipsin establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Managing a portfolio of assigned products to maximise sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establish and manage effective programmes to incentivise, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
- Pro-actively seek new opportunities and grow existing portfolio/business.
- Perform sales activities on major accounts.
- Manages personnel and develops a sales team of 5 sales executives.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Provide ongoing results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Formulate all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assist sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Interpret short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Work with Head of Sales & Partnershipsto establish and control budgets and expenses.
- Review expenses and recommends economies.
- Experience in developing, marketing and sales strategies.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a sales team.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- A valid driver’s license.
If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Eileen Richards Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'