Lloyd Recruitment Services are working with an award winning business-to-business information provider based in the East Grinstead area. There is now a requirement for a motivated Corporate Sales Executive to take a starring role in its ambitious growth project.
What’s in it for you?
This is an exciting opportunity at a well-established company which offers you a competitive salary and an excellent working environment. This company will reward hard work and dedication and welcome you to grow and develop within the business. Career progression is an essential part of all reward packages, together with a pension, private healthcare and a wide range of other employee benefits.
What you will need:
- Proven consultative Sales approach
- 2 years+ experience of selling subscription based products
- Excellent telephone and written skills
- Experience of working to call KPIs
- Experience of gathering leads through online, print and social media
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, internally and externally
- Tenacious, creative, professional and consultative approach to sales
- Experience of and a proven track record for consistently hitting deadlines and revenue targets
- Experience of working with a CRM such as Salesforce
What you will do:
- Drive new business subscription sales for the Corporate Membership offering, by targeting agreed, defined markets
- Contacting, building relationships with and pitching existing priority accounts for upsell, deploying a consultative sales approach to pitch and match the features and benefits on a user by user basis whilst having a full understanding of the prospects’ decision making/buying processes
- Utilise account engagement/analysis reports provided by the Customer insights manager in order to target prospects
- Sourcing leads via desk research and Linkedin.
- Keeping the Salesforce pipeline up to date in order to accurately forecast revenue upwards
- Arranging face to face meetings where necessary in order to close the deal
- Liaising with content, marketing, data and other departments to ensure the smooth running of the membership department
Salary £30k plus commission package
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates
- Interpersonal Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'