Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.30
Competitive basic salary plus commission structure
Some weekend work may be necessary from time to time.
You will need to be able to be flexible and work late on some occasions if required to meet prospective clients.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Setting Future targeted growth opportunity pipe lines, agreeing targets and corporate sales strategies for profitable growth.
* Managing delivery of corporate profitability, working close with client partners to provide rate cards, forecasts and daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly results as appropriate.
* Lead and negotiate sales contracts for B2B corporate deals and manage small team to ensure follow up of contracts and set up services/after care is completed.
Professional Skills & Abilities:
* Strong high level partner negotiation skills with an ability to hit targets and deliver.
* Strong communication skills with ability to adapt communication styles and messaging to different internal and external audiences.
* Experience in developing sales and subscriptions strategies and mechanics that deliver sales and/or change customer behaviour.
* Recent experience of setting negotiation strategies, managing complex negotiation rounds involving multiple stakeholders, gaining internal approvals for investments and contractual / procurement processes.
For more information please contact Lisa Cleverley at the Just Recruitment Group - Sudbury office.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job