Our client, a highly successful organisation with a portfolio of famous brands in an exciting industry, is looking to recruit a Corporate Sales Executive due to growth.
The successful candidate will assist and fully support the sales team function in driving business across their range of brands, whilst managing and building excellent relationships with the existing client base to allow upselling of the product range and cross selling to other department, and re-engaging with lapsed customers and maximising sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven, organised and proactive and will have sales and/or customer service experience and will be keen to forge a successful career in sales with a dynamic and growing company.
Duties will include
- Proactively manage and build an excellent relationship with the existing client base to allow upselling of products to existing clients and cross selling to other departments around the business
- Re-engage with customers that have not ordered in over 18 months and maximise sales opportunities
- Respond to and follow up new business inbound sales enquiries
- Monitor and report on sales activity via our CRM system and provide relevant management information
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Team player supporting colleagues at all time - drive for results as a team and an individual
- Systematic processing of all client records including call notes and follow up calls
- Microsoft Office - high level of competency
- Negotiation - ability and confidence to ensure the best deal is done for whilst delivering the best solution for the client
- Excellent customer service/telephone manner
- Hard working with good eye for detail
- Confident and good telephone manner
- Organised and proactive
- Telesales - dynamic and tenacious
- Account management - ensure existing clients meet their targets, cross selling across the Virgin Incentives brands whilst maintaining high service levels
- Sales and/or customer service experience
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).