Are you a confident negotiator?
Are you able to build long term strong relationships?
If yes to all please read on….
I am recruiting for a corporate sales executive to join a successful marketing agency in Colchester. Your role is to lead on strategy and sales execution, in order to secure profitable corporate B2B growth of TNL subscriptions in the UK.
• Setting Future targeted growth opportunity pipe lines, agreeing targets and corporate sales strategies for profitable subscription growth.
• Managing delivery of corporate subscription profitability, working close with The Times as a client partners to provide rate cards, forecasts and daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly results as appropriate.
• Lead and negotiate sales contracts for B2B corporate subscription deals and manage small team to ensure follow up of contracts and set up services/after care is completed
• Manage existing corporate sub relationships ensuring they are receiving the best service and that retention of subs is managed and upsell opportunities possible
• Develop and trial new sales methods to bring corporate subscription volumes to the Times and Sunday Times.
• Liaise with Digital Acquisition & Product and Proposition teams to ensure customer journey and tech development of corporate subscription journey is optimised and maximised.
• Managing the relationship with multiple stakeholders to create opportunities and ensure overall partnership contract grows and maintains healthy trust.
• Lead the team in managing existing and new strategic sales opportunities (Foreign Common Wealth Office)
• Build the capability and capacity of individuals and team within the function / department through insight, constructive feedback and challenge to enable team effectiveness, ensure consistency with NUK / Marketing values and behaviours, and to drive business performance.
• Define the different approaches to sales and negotiation via phone, email, and face to face
Professional Skills & Abilities:
• Strong high level partner negotiation skills with an ability to hit targets and deliver.
• Excellent partner network and contacts across multiple sectors both in the UK and preferably internationally
• Proven leadership skills and experience of managing partnerships business in media or similar dynamic sector
• Strong communication skills with ability to adapt communication styles and messaging to different internal and external audiences.
• Experience in developing sales and subscriptions strategies and mechanics that deliver sales and/or change customer behaviour.
• Recent experience of setting negotiation strategies, managing complex negotiation rounds involving multiple stakeholders, gaining internal approvals for investments and contractual / procurement processes.
• Proven experience of managing complex stakeholder environments and revenue models, with good negotiation and relationship skills.
• Consistent record of driving digital innovation
Key features of this role:
• Monday – Friday 8.30 – 17.30pm
• able to be flexible and work late on some occasions if required to meet prospective clients
• £30,000 per annum with a competitive commission structure
• Colchester based
If you are interested and have the sales ability please call Emma white on 01206 840 100 or email: Emma.email@example.com or Kayla Rose on 01206 840 100 or Email: Kayla.rose@Reedglobal.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job