Change Public Practice are working with a reputable and well known CA firm who are looking to add on an ambitious Newly / Recently Qualified Restructuring Senior to their team in Glasgow. Candidates reaching the end of their CA training contract this year and also who are Edinburgh based will also be considered. This role has been created due to both team and firm growth across the Scottish Restructuring market, and will join an already leading team of professionals within this space.
If you have a genuine interest in transitioning into a role which helps to provide solutions to businesses in complex and difficult situations, offering a hands on Advisory / Consultancy role, then this role could be for you. You will work on a variety of projects and work, ranging from crisis stabilisation / turnaround, operational and financial restructuring, accelerated M&A work in certain cases as well as business insolvency.
About The firm:
This business is a well-known, innovative and progressive CA firm, with a strong market presence both in Scotland and the wider UK. The firm itself has seen one of the best staff retention levels across the market, and credits this to their varied & exciting workloads, their autonomous & mature working approach whilst still being supported, in addition to their clear focus on work-life balance.
About the role:
· Working on restructuring assignments, contributing to independent business reviews, option reviews and coming up with restructuring plans
· Managing a portfolio of corporate insolvencies - administration, liquidation, voluntary arrangements
· Undertake a variety of tasks including statutory compliance, asset realisation, trading / sale of business
· Working on Forensic assignments / team in assisting with preparing expert witness reports in disputes and / or fraud investigations
To be considered:
· Recently qualified / exam qualified ICAS or ACCA
· A background within an area such as Audit, Tax, Accounting - within practice
· Ideally Big 4 / Top 10 or Mid-Tier firm experience
· A genuine interest and desire to move into Restructuring
· Previous or current Advisory experience would be highly advantageous
The salary & benefits:
This will be competitive with market rate as well as being dependent on experience. The firm additionally offer a range of benefits including pension, private healthcare, flexible working, buy-sell additional holidays, etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'