Our client, a Global, award winning company based in Atherstone is currently recruiting for a Corporate Responsibility Assistant to join their team. The individual will be the main point of contact for all colleagues regarding all charitable and fundraising activities, ensuring compliance with the Donations and Fundraising policy. This is a fixed term contract, lasting approximately 14 months.
As the Corporate Responsibility Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of the efficient and accurate flow of correspondence and information, both internally and externally
- Principle relationship with Charities Aid Foundation Bank - to ensure that charitable donations are made correctly and on time
- Co-ordination and collaboration with other teams, e.g. Marketing to promote partnership
- Management of fundraising collateral and branding materials for colleagues to use
- Maintenance of trackers, logging financial donations and upcoming activity
- Drafting of letters, memos, presentations, comms materials regarding partnerships and any other charity partners
- Providing admin support and diary management for the CR Manager
The successful candidate for the role of Corporate Responsibility Assistant will have:
- At least two years working in the retail sector
- Proven experience in a role requiring high levels of organisation
- GCSE passes in English and Math’s
- An abundance of enthusiasm
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and confident verbal communication
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - especially Excel
- Ability to read and understand data
In return the Corporate Responsibility Assistant will receive a basic salary of £31,040 rising to £36,245pa.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Diary Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'