We are currently recruiting for a Corporate Relationship Manager to join our Commercial Operations area in a newly created role due to sustained growth.
The Corporate Relationship Manager will be responsible for delivering appropriate credit arrears risk strategies for existing customers in order to achieve a commercially balanced sustainable solution, whilst assessing the credit position and identifying the most suitable option to meet both the customer and business' needs by maintaining strong and relevant industry knowledge.
• Develop relationships at all levels with senior stakeholders and existing corporate customers to enable successful business relationships in the future
• Use product knowledge and market expertise to offer credit risk based solutions in order to build key relationships, reduce risk and increase business
• Actively manage allocated corporate accounts by implementing credit arrears management strategies with the involvement of senior stakeholders in order to provide a solution and create potential lending opportunities where appropriate
• Create and implement defined strategies and plans with senior stakeholders and operational teams to effectively and efficiently minimise credit risk
• Be a brand ambassador for the company, in all interactions with corporate customers enhancing the reputation of the business
Essential skills and experience
• Strong negotiation skills
• In depth knowledge of the commercial secured lending market, including underwriting
• Extensive knowledge of credit arrears management
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Previous experience of dealing with high net work corporate/business customers
• Financial services experience
• Strong stakeholder management skills with experience of engaging with and presenting to senior business leaders
Desirable skills and experience
• IT literate - full Microsoft Office suite
• A full clean driving license
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job