An exciting position has arisen within a leading international investment bank for a dynamic Corporate Relationship Director who is looking for a new challenge. Reporting to and working closely to support the Head of Sales, you will enjoy building and developing new and existing relationships with clients as well as providing innovative solutions.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Originate deals with new and existing customers (European corporates), maximising the Transactional Business and cross-selling opportunities for the Bank and engage relevant departments for deal execution.
- Provide customer support throughout the transaction process, over-seeing the smooth running of each transaction and forging close relationships with business administration teams to achieve this.
Experience and Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of transactional banking products to include payments, cash management, FX and trade finance and be able to provide support to customers and senior directors alike.
- Ability to produce proposals, RfPs etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of settlement (international and domestic) processes / regulatory requirements of major countries as well as global corporate treasury trends and solutions
Applications for this role are welcome from Corporate Relationship Directors with a proven history of sales, business development and cross selling of a suite of Transactional Banking products to European Corporate customers.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
- Cash Management
- Foreign Exchange
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job