Corporate Relationship Director North West
Lending year-in, year-out, we've grown into one of the finance industry's best-kept secrets. We play our part to turn challenges into opportunities that make our customers' financial ambitions accessible. We understand that for our business to grow, our people must grow.
We are currently looking to recruit a Corporate Relationship Director to cover the North West, a new role within Together's Corporate Finance team due to our continued growth. As a Corporate Relationship Director you will be responsible for developing and managing a network of corporate customers, as well as delivering the business development strategy.
As Corporate Relationship Director, you will grow relationships and business from existing customers, whilst simultaneously driving the growth of Together in your territory, by developing relationships with new customers. You will be given a genuine opportunity to drive how we interact and support our key corporate customers, to ensure that we are maximising mutually beneficial relationships.
To be considered, you should come from a Corporate Finance background, preferably within the property sector and with a strong knowledge of financial services. You should be able to demonstrate strong business development skills, with the ability to maximise key accounts and build new relationships.
• Develop relationships at senior levels with existing corporate customers, professional introducers and potential customers to enable successful delivery of the Corporate Trading Plan;
• Use product knowledge and market expertise to network both internally and externally in order to build key relationships and increase business volumes;
• Actively manage the sales pipeline in order to close potential opportunities;
• Create and implement defined strategies and plans for the business area to effectively and efficiently maximise business opportunities;
• Be a brand ambassador for the company, in all interactions with professional introducers and potential customers enhancing the reputation of the business;
• Ensure strategies are reviewed periodically to ensure new business targets are met;
• Proactively feedback to the product development teams to ensure that the products we provide are in line with the customers' needs, and are competitive.
• Strong business development skills, with proven ability to drive performance from key accounts, and develop new relationships;
• Significant knowledge and experience of the financial and property sectors;
• Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and as a team;
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to deal with senior stakeholders within a corporate environment;
• Strong networking skills, with the ability to develop relationships and drive brand presence.
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West's most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
Together has been named as one of the UK's best 100 mid-size companies to work for. We went straight into the top 40, ranking at an impressive 34 in the UK and making the top ten in the North West.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants are subject to enhanced pre-employment screening checks. This will consist of a Disclosure Barring Service check, credit check, fraud prevention check and sanctions file check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'