Corporate Recovery Executive
Corporate Recovery Executive opportunity within the Corporate Recovery & Restructuring Practice of a UK Top 10 firm offering exposure to Independent Business Reviews, Restructuring & Turnaround projects, Accelerated Sale / M&A work and and Formal Insolvency appointments.
This leading Corporate Recovery & Restructuring Practice has a strong presence in the North West and a reputation for providing expert advice and solutions to stressed, distressed and insolvent businesses at SME and Mid-Market Corporate level.
An opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Recovery Executive within the firms Manchester office which would suit a either a Corporate Insolvency Professional or a Part / Fully Qualified Accountant seeking career progression into Advisory work.
As a Corporate Recovery Executive you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of formal insolvency appointments and advisory projects, supporting Directors with the management of cases and projects referred by Accountants, Banks / Funders and PE & VC Investors.
Duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Supporting Managers and Directors on Strategic Business Reviews, Critical Cash Flow Analysis and Working Capital Reviews for SME and Mid-Market businesses in stressed / distressed situations.
- Assisting Managers and Directors with management of a portfolio of formal insolvency cases including Administrations (Trading and Pre-Packaged), Liquidations and CVA's. Dealing with all daily aspects of cases from initial instruction through to closure.
- Assisting with Accelerated Business Sale processes to save businesses and jobs.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, exposure to a wide range of insolvency and advisory projects and long term career progression through the firms tiered departmental structure.
You will be an ambitious individual able to demonstrate the following:
- ACA / ACCA Part or Fully Qualified or alternatively CPI Qualified
- Background in Chartered Accountancy & Advisory Practice - either Audit or Corporate Recovery (c.3 - 5 yrs)
- A desire to develop your experience within corporate insolvency and advisory work and progress to Manager and beyond within a leading Mid-Market Corporate Advisory practice.
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this position.
- Accountancy Firm
- Corporate Recovery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'