The main duties will be to carry out insolvency administration tasks whilst assisting senior staff with responsibility for a varied and high volume caseload.
The specific duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Preparation and review of all required, reports, statutory or otherwise;
- Reviewing work prepared by junior members of staff in absence of manager/assistant manager
- Drafting custom letters and responses, where necessary
- To assist and supervise junior members of staff
- To take responsibility for additional ad-hoc tasks
- To pursue and realise assets
- Investigate the financial affairs of a Company
- Highlight potential antecedent transactions and progress recovery of the same
- Attending meetings with stakeholders (directors, secured creditors, employees, accountants etc)
- Completion of checklists on cases within statutory limits
- Maintain case diaries
- Effective management of time
- Closure of cases in a timely manner
- Submission of post appointment tax returns on time
- Make payments of expenses in a timely manner
- Review cases monthly for fee estimates and billing opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'