We are seeking Luxury Retail/ Hotel Receptionist candidates for several Part-time Corporate Receptionist Roles - Work within the most iconic and prestigious buildings in London!
Would you like to be part of the esteemed Office Concierge team? This is an amazing opportunity to join our team of corporate receptionists - Please apply NOW if you love the idea of working on different sites week to week, getting to experience what it's like working Front of House for buildings spanning all different industries and areas in Central London.
Office Concierge is a leading provider of Corporate Reception Management services, supporting a large portfolio of prestigious clients in the City. We are the direct employer and not a recruitment agency so we can offer you stability in offering permanent long term work opportunities.
Role: Part-time Corporate Receptionist
Hourly rate: £9.50
Working hours: Monday - Friday - Flexibility of up to 25 hours per week
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong meet and greet skills and a warm, welcoming personality
- A motivated, enthusiastic and proactive approach to your work
- The ability to work on own initiative, be confident in the role and take ownership of the reception area
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- The ability to remain self-motivated during quiet periods and enjoys being the face of the brand
- The ability to provide 5* customer service excellence to all visitors and tenants on a daily basis
- Flexibility with location within Zones 1-2 of Central London
- Customer service experience with the ability to provide a distinct and memorable visitor experience
- Previous experience in airline, 4* or 5* hotels, corporate environments or luxury retail
- Professional and polished personal presentation
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Positive and pro-active attitude
- Reliability and efficiency
- Passion for 5* customer service
- Enthusiastic, personable and bubbly personality
Office Concierge has a high response time, and so if you don't hear back from us within 7-10 working days then please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job