We are looking to fill a receptionist role based in Witton ASAP. The role itself will be providing receptionist and secretarial support within a busy and lively environment. We need someone who has had experience working as a receptionist within a corporate and professional setting. If you are confident in picking up the phone and dealing with high profile clients and customers, then you will be perfect for the role. Other duties will include:
- Ensuring all calls are answered efficiently and professionally - you will need to ensure that any complaints or queries are logged accordingly;
- Act as a first point of call for internal and external inquiries;
- Representing the company’s professional outlook - providing expert level front of house service;
- Extensive typing, both audio and copy, working quickly and with a keen eye for detail;
- Managing the electronic filing system and any client databases.
Ideally the candidate needs to be keen to learn, quick on their feet and engaging within a team environment. The role will expect the candidate to be able to adapt to their environment and use their initiative to complete goals and never shy away from dealing with face to face interaction. The working hours areas followed: 07:30-16:30 Monday to Thursday and then 07:30-13:30 on a Friday and the role will be lasting for a month. It is paying £9 per hour therefore it is a great opportunity to build up some experience with a reputable business and also earn some easy money.
If you are interested in this particular role, then please contact George Thomas at Katie Bard on 0121_633_4443 now! If you have already registered with Katie Bard, please contact your consultant directly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'