This prestigious organisation is looking for an experienced part-time Corporate Receptionist to join their front of house team based in Romford.
What is in it for you?
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- A chance to be a part of an expanding and well-established organisation
As a Corporate Receptionist, you will be working within a fast paced 5* luxury front of house environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a professional manner
- Driving customer service standards across the building
- Dealing with incoming enquiries
- Liaising with staff around administration
- Working with local couriers
- Other Corporate Receptionist duties (answering the phones, Health & Safety awareness, facilities etc.)
As a Corporate Receptionist you will be:
- Passionate about delivering 5* customer service
- Experienced within a customer facing environment
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and other team members
- Highly presentable at all times
- Driven with strong career aspirations
- Able to demonstrate strong IT skills
If you are passionate about customer service and are looking to progress within a corporate customer focused environment, then this Corporate Receptionist role is for you. Interviews are being held this week so if you are interested in joining this fantastic organisation, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'