We have an amazing opportunity to work for a market leading dynamic company within the Hatfield area. Our client has achieved growth year on year through diversity, investment in employees and technology.
Corporate Receptionist - Temporary - Job Overview
As a Corporate Receptionist your duties will include;
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors on reception
- Preparing and giving refreshments
- Ensuring all guests receive a positive impression of the company
- Ensuring the reception area is well stocked, tidy and professional at all times
- Advising internal team members of guests arrival
- Answering incoming calls
- Managing the companies allocated parking spaces
- Booking meeting rooms
- Ordering stationery
- Booking electronic equipment for meetings
- Organising travel
- Distributing post
- Ad-hoc administration as required
Corporate Receptionist - Temporary - Skills & Experience Required
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and personable
- Strong team player
Corporate Receptionist - Temporary – Benefits Offered
- Free parking
- £8.50 per hour
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'