ISS Support Services is an independent division of ISS Facility Services Limited. Through its Office Services and Front of House businesses, it provides tailored hotel-style services to corporate clients in the UK and regionally. ISS is an established global facilities and outsourcing provider, working with some of the most recognised clients and global brands.
The highlights of working with us include:
* Investors in People Gold accredited organisation
* Experience with working for some of the world`s most successful brands
* Working with experts in the field of FM in continuing the growth of this successful `boutique` business
* For the fourth year in a row, the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) has ranked ISS with the highest global rating on its annual list of the world`s best outsourcing service providers - The Global Outsourcing 100.
* Extensive learning & development opportunities with a range of sales and management courses, including through the ISS University.
Our client (in the financial industry) is seeking an outstanding receptionist/Switchboard team member .
- To welcome all delegates to the office
- Daily checking of the Meeting/Training Rooms/Communal areas, ensuring they are kept in an acceptable standard throughout the day..
- To ensure that all client and visitor request and enquiries are fulfilled and exceed expectations.
- To process all meeting room requests efficiently in line with the client meeting room management system.
- To use the client site operating systems in accordance with guidelines.
- To lead by example at all times and be a role model for the team.
- To maintain excellent working relationships with the other onsite contractors.
- Answering the telephone in a proffesssional manner at all times
- Assisting with Photocopying and printing if needed
- working with all suppliers with a one team approach
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this role, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job