An AMAZING Corporate Receptionist role has come through from an incredible client of ours located right in the heart of the City!! Our client is looking for an extremely polished candidate who has exceptional customer service skills. They are seeking a well presented candidate who can work in a professional corporate environment and who can provide 5* customer service.
JOB ROLE: Corporate Receptionist
HOURS: 8.30am - 17.30pm
SALARY: £20,000-£22,000* Depending on experience
LOCATION: Heart of the City
CULTURE: An innovative, professional company - Individually striving to achieve a culture of excellence.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Providing a smart, efficient and professional switchboard and reception service
- Dealing with all incoming calls and queries
- Dealing with guests on arrival and departure (issuing visitors passes, organising meeting rooms etc.)
- Greet all visitors and escort them to the correct meeting room
- Take ownership of individual customers requests and strive to exceed their expectations
- Ensure all meeting rooms are clean, tidy and supplied with the required equipment at the correct time.
- Assist with meeting room bookings.
- Liaise with the kitchen re any formal lunches/dinner/buffets/special events booked
- Cover Concierge and Room Bookings as and when necessary
- Any other duties as deemed necessary
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Proven experience in Front of House/Reception is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable 5*customer service skills
- Ability to cope with a fast paced environment
- Highly organised
- Neat, presentable appearance
- Flexible and positive attitude towards work
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.