Job Title: Corporate Receptionist
Location: Central Wimbledon
Pay Rate: £9.00 - £11.00 (depending on experience)
Are you currently looking for permanent or temporary work? Do you have recent office based experience? Are you immediately available? Do you live within 5 miles of Wimbledon?
Office Angels Wimbledon is currently recruiting for a Corporate Receptionist.
- Ensuring a seamless and personal guest journey
- Welcoming guests at reception
- Escorting guests to their booked meeting or dining spaces within the building
- Acting upon all requests that guests might have in an efficient and friendly manner
- Handling external and internal calls in a professional manner
- Booking of meeting rooms accurately and ensuring that the room lay out and food and beverage requirements are noted
- Liaising with other departments to ensure efficient communication and guest service
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organised and have an eye for detail
- Great interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality.
- Have passion to achieve excellent guest service in everything that they do
- Be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to act pro-actively and intuitively
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job