An exciting opportunity for a corporate receptionist has arisen to join and exciting and inovative organisation based in central London. The post is full time, 5 days a week.
- Competent in taking phone calls, messages, and assisting with general office administration and have an excellent telephone manner.
- The right person will be bright, extremely hard working and conscientious.
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English is absolutely essential to this role.
- Exceptionally organised with the ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines.
- Be a good verbal and written communicator
- May need to attend to the senior Managing Partner/Head of Operation's needs easily.
- Good interpersonal skills and in particular enjoy contact with others whilst displaying tact, patience and understanding.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced corporate office environment.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently and maintain a positive outlook even when placed under pressure.
- It is expected that, in accordance with business needs, the successful candidate will provide support to other admin staff in the department or across the firm by picking up work or covering at times when their work load is light or at times of urgency.
- Assisting on the front-of-house reception desk.
- Typical daily duties will include: greeting clients, booking and setting up meeting rooms, diary management, reception inbox management, screening phone calls and taking detailed messages and providing general office administration support to the rest of the firm.
- This role will also expect to assist in hospitality and preparation of refreshments/lunches required for our meetings.
- This role may also require you to carry out research into a broad range of subjects and provide support to the senior Managing Partner and Head of Operations as well as additional PA duties.
- Strong A Levels or equivalent.
- A good undergraduate degree is preferable (Russell Group)
- Front of House/Reception experience is preferable.
- 5% pension contribution after probation
25 Days holiday
- Office Administration
- Receptionist Duties