- Based in beautiful modern offices just outside of Bradford City Centre
- Would suit someone with a strong Front of House Receptionist background
Our prestigious client has a vacancy for a Front of House Receptionist. Our client is based within modern offices situated just on the outskirts of Bradford City Centre, convenient for Bradford Interchange and motorway links.
On a day-to-day basis, the role will involve the following:-
- Based on the front desk Reception, you will process all incoming telephone calls with no undue delay and in a courteous and helpful manner
- Receive and process all visitors in a helpful, friendly and professional manner
- Manage meeting rooms and any hospitality required
- Administration tasks as and when required
- Project the image and ethos of the firm at all times
The ideal candidate will have experience of working on a corporate reception desk, have excellent interpersonal skills and a good understanding of Microsoft Office.
Our clients hours of work are 7.5 per day, Monday to Friday, with one hour for lunch, to be worked between the hours of 8am and 6pm (a degree of flexibility is required due to the need to cover the occasional breakfast meeting).
If you have the skills and experience to bring to this role, please send your CV as soon as possible and be able to attend our offices in Cleckheaton for registration.
Please Note: When applying for a position online, please understand that whilst we review all CVs and applications that are sent to us, due to the large volume that we receive on a regular basis, we can only respond to those candidates that have been successful with their application. As such, if you do not hear from us within 14 working days, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause. THE Agency (Recruitment) Limited.
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"