My client, a leading city based law firm, are seeking a corporate receptionist to join their busy team.
- Meet and greet all visitors in a warm and professional manner
- Answer internal and external telephone calls promptly and professionally using the agreed salutation, directing all calls to the relevant person and taking messages where necessary.
- Perform regular meeting room checks ensuring rooms are ready to receive the host and guest(s) and have all relevant media, A/V and catering where requested.
- Co-ordinate the booking of meetings rooms in a proactive and professional way, including prioritising client meetings over internal meetings and 'juggling' reservations to make efficient use of meeting room space and meet client needs.
- Reconfirm 'next day' bookings and check all requirements.
- Liaise closely with other support functions, e.g. IT, Kitchen, Docucentre, Marketing, to ensure all services are 'joined up'.
- Carry out daily administrative tasks as required.
- Keep accurate records of all correspondence between relevant parties booking rooms.
- Coordinate faxes, make photocopies, order taxis, order flowers and arrange 'swears' and statutory declarations.
- Report any defects or maintenance issues promptly to the relevant person. Follow up to ensure it has been actioned.
- Ensure reception and client areas are clean and tidy.
- Excellent customer services skills and care.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly attitude.
- Efficient, proactive, calm under pressure and a problem solver
- Able to prioritise and 'think on your feet'.
- Excellent personal presentation at all times.
- Relevant corporate front desk or related customer services experience, ideally gained in a professional services or hotel (or similar) environment.
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of common desktop applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Previous experience of a room booking system would be beneficial.
- Previous switchboard experience with knowledge of a screen based console would be beneficial.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job