Location - Liverpool
Our client, a highly successful and highly professional organisation based in Liverpool, requires a Corporate Receptionist to be the face and voice of the business. Supporting various teams across the business, alongside the management team with a variety of Administration tasks. We are looking for a dynamic and highly professional individual who has a strong customer service or Reception background, who has a proven track record of delivering a 1st class service who will go the extra mile to make a real difference and support the business. We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills who is able to build strong relationship’s internally and externally.
Our client offers a range of services to an array of B2B clients. They pride themselves on quality and exceptional customer service. You will be working for a well-established firm, which has a highly professional and friendly culture.
- Meeting and greeting clients coming in and out of the branch
- Full room diary management, arranging meetings and refreshments for corporate meetings on a daily basis
- Responsible for all travel and accommodation
- Supporting the PA’s and Secretaries with general administration tasks
- Managing the switchboard, fielding calls to the relevant departments
- Main point of contact for all clients and internal teams across the business,
- Responsible for arranging and co-ordinating client conference meetings via telephone and face to face
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Supporting sales team in sending out mailing campaigns
- Ad hoc administration support for the management and HR team
- Improving and Implementing new office processes and procedures
- Responsible for facilities management within the office
- Responsible for onsite Health and Safety and Inductions new starters on site
- Being the main point of contact for on-site visitors and contractors
- Daily Administration tasks using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
We are looking for confident and highly focused individuals who is innovative and has a natural fleur when it comes to customer service. Someone who can be the face and voice of the organisation and able to think out side the box to ensure tasks are completed and actioned efficiently.
You must be a professional and confident person with an approachable and collaborative manner, where no task is too little or big. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for a role where they can make a real difference and take full responsibility within their role.
- Excellent customer service skills
- IT skills - proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and outlook
- Previous experience in customer focused or front of house role
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent communication skills