Role: Corporate Receptionist
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Salary: £9.05 - 9.30 p/h (DOE)
We are currently working with a prestigious company based in Leeds City Centre. We are looking for a Corporate Receptionist to start week commencing 19th March for a couple of days training and full time from 26th March.
The successful candidate must be able to pass a credit check and DBS check.
- First point of contact for all visitors
- Providing 5* customer service and welcome
- Transferring calls to different departments
- Booking meeting rooms using in-house systems
- Administration - to suit business needs
- Check-in people that are visiting
- Checking visitors personal identification
- Immaculately presented
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite telephone manne
- Weekly pay
- Holiday accrual
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Office Angels Leeds on . Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- reception front of house
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job