A rare opportunity to join the leading UK provider of global switchboard support services. We are a rapidly growing company and as such we are now looking to invite talented and enthusiastic individuals to join a prestigious, newly formed team. This team will work together to represent one of the largest professional service companies in the world!
Why Choose ComXo?
We are lucky enough to work for a business that is open to innovation and puts its staff first. We do this by offering and providing the following:
- Health Care Plan (after 6 month probation)
- Free monthly lunches
- Free Coffee and Fruit
- Free secure parking
- Dress down Fridays
- Regular social Events
- Seasonal "Fun Days"
- Monthly 1:1s
- Supportive and Qualified Trainers
- Client Visits
- Reward and Recognition prizes
- Exclusive event invitations
In addition to the above we invest in our people, by training them in our in-house Academy programme which allows lots of opportunities to learn, grow and progress. This can result in generous pay increases, additional annual leave, prizes such as virgin experience vouchers and other benefits!
We are big on promoting and growing people within and are proud to see so many great career paths develop. That may be the reason why over 80% of our staff have stayed at ComXo for over 5 years!
We are a big family at ComXo and socialising outside of work is something we like to do. We host several events such as Fireworks on the Hill, Shakespeare Festival and an Easter Egg Hunt which are all held at an exclusive and beautiful location in Windsor. We also host a Summer Party, Bowling Nights, Fun Days and lots of Charity events throughout the year. We have just recently started our own Football team. We love to work hard and play hard!
Tasks involve greeting and navigating inbound calls in a 'virtualswitchboard’ environment, and we do so in a polite, professional, friendly and articulate manner. We pride ourselves on delivering service excellence in all areas of the role and work in a close-nit high performance culture. This team is catered to specifically manage calls for a highly esteemed client.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Answer all calls, with politeness, proficiency, personality and professionalism.
- Answer all calls presented to you within the time limits (SLA) set for the call and handle according to the requirements of the customer.
- Respond to all inbound emails in accordance with the requirements of the client.
- Fully understand the ethos of providing highest quality customer service and to deliver this at all times.
- Complete all administrative tasks requested by a client, such as managing and making suitable amendments to directories to ensure client data is current and up to date.
- Taking accurate and detailed messages where appropriate and sending them in a timely manner.
- Possess excellent word processing and IT skills.
- Use our bespoke computer systems proficiently to direct callers to the correct department or person. This may include reading and reacting to on screen prompts.
- Liaise with all other members of the team to ensure an effective service is provided to all clients.
- Support and advise your colleagues where possible
- Undertake any other duties deemed reasonable, assigned to you by your Team Leader, Director of Customer Services, or another Team Leader deputising for them.
- Complete tasks listed on the Team’s Checklist as requested by the Team Leader
- Use active listening to identify customers’ needs, clarify information, and where appropriate provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them in line with our client’s wishes.
- Adhering to ComXo’s confidentiality and data protection agreements regarding sensitive information.
- Maintain security measures; such as allowing people into the building, and adhering to cyber security procedures.
- Ensure all relevant information is logged promptly and accurately for billing purposes.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle and prioritise a range of different tasks and calls.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Use initiative and ask for help when needed; report a problem or concerns to a Team Leader.
Full Time - 40 hours per week
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner