ISS Support Services is an independent division of ISS Facility Services Limited. Through its Office Services and Front of House businesses, it provides tailored hotel-style services to corporate clients in the UK and regionally. ISS is an established global facilities and outsourcing provider, working with some of the most recognised clients and global brands.
The highlights of working with us include:
* Investors in People Gold accredited organisation
* Experience with working for some of the world`s most successful brands
* Working with experts in the field of FM in continuing the growth of this successful `boutique` business
* For the fourth year in a row, the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) has ranked ISS with the highest global rating on its annual list of the world`s best outsourcing service providers - The Global Outsourcing 100.
* Extensive learning & development opportunities with a range of sales and management courses, including through the ISS University.
We are seeking a Corporate Receptionist to join our team.
To be a Brand Ambassador for ISS Front of House
To drive standards and showcase ISS Front of House products and services for current and prospective clients
To provide a world-class, client-facing front of house service.
To be proactive in all Visitor Management duties in line with our client service standards.
* Relevant corporate / hospitality/ customer service experience
* Ideally have experience working with systems (e.g. MS Office)
* Excellent personal presentation and conforming to our presentation standards
* Excellent communication skills
* Good time management , ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this role, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job